Thursday, February 27, 2014

Thursday Thoughts 02-27-2014



Linking Up for this weeks Thursday Thoughts.


Where did my warm weather go? I would love for it to be 80 today, well maybe not since I'm at home today with my stomach, thank you people at work for sharing your tummy bug....you could have kept it to yourself but I'll take a day to lie in bed and do nothing....of course I could do without running to the bathroom every 5 minutes.


They make these for every season and every season I buy a bag. It all started at Christmas 5 years ago when one of my good friends,Jessi, introduced me to theses babies at the Yellow Store (that's what my niece Keirstyn calls it) AKA Dollar General.

Joseph is home from working. I think we will be going to my parent's house for the annual Rattlesnake Roundup....fun, fun.

http://wonderwall.msn.com/music/the-shortlist-for-feb-27-28334.gallery

Katy Perry delivered a baby this week. Sources claim it could be here sister. More power to you girlie but there is no way I want to deliver my sister's babies and no way I want to look at her lady parts. When she gives me a nephew, I'll tweet you and you can deliver him. 




Until Next Time! Joni

1 comment:

  1. I'm with ya on the whole helping deliver a baby thing!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete